Personal Information Protection Policy
G-angle is committed to the protection of our clients’ personal information.
The following personal information protection policy informs you of how G-angle handles personal information.
Information Collection, Usage, and Sharing
- Personal information will be collected with client consent and through fair and legal methods.
- When collecting personal information, the purpose of its use and the extent to which the personal information will be shared, will be clearly specified.
- The personal information that we have collected will only be used and shared for the purposes for which consent has been given.
Proper Management of Personal Information
- G-angle implements safety measures to reduce various risks including unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, and leaks, and is dedicated to constant maintenance and improvement.
- We will respond in a timely manner to requests from our clients to disclose, edit, or delete their personal information.
- G-angle adheres to all laws and standards regarding the protection of personal information.
In addition to maintaining an appropriate system for the protection of personal information, we will continually improve the system by taking into account social trends and client requests.
About the handling of private information
To protect the privacy of our clients, we adhere to the following policy regarding the handling of personal information.
“Personal information” is any information that can be used to identify an individual, including their name, address, phone number, and email address.
Use of Personal Information
The personal information that we collect may be used in one or all of the following ways.
Unless required by law, we do not use personal information for any other purpose without receiving the individual’s prior consent.
- To deliver publications and other products that have been ordered.
- To deliver items including prizes and presents that the individual has applied for.
- To deliver prizes to individuals that have participated in questionnaires, or to send notifications regarding the results.
- To provide services for which the individual has registered or applied.
- Interviews related to postcards that have been sent by readers, online questionnaires, and mail inquiries regarding content that has been provided.
- To confirm or send information regarding points (1) through (5).
Personal information management
We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties without your prior consent except as in the following situations:
In such cases, we will require the third party to manage the information appropriately.
- When prior consent has been obtained from client.
- When disclosure is required by law.
- When disclosed information is a part of statistic data that does not identify individuals.
- When handling of the personal information is delegated to a third party service provider within the scope of the purpose of use.
Confirming, editing, or deleting personal information
If at any point an individual wishes to confirm content or usage of the personal information that we have collected, we will respond promptly after confirming that the request has come from the actual individual (except for when there is legal ground for refusal).
If the information is inaccurate or needs to be changed, we will respond in a timely manner to requests from the individual to edit, add, or delete their information.
Notifications regarding changes
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these other sites.